I am a sophomore looking for a college advisor in S&DS. How do I find one?

Any S&DS faculty can be a sophomore advisor.  We suggest you review the faculty websites and identify a few that are working on things of interest to you.  Then contact the faculty member and see if they are willing to advise you.  If you have troubles finding a suitable advisor then contact the DUS.